1. There are not many sets of training exercises in Wing Chun. They are easy to learn but to master them requires determination
2. Learning the usual ways will allow later variations.
3. Short arm bridges and fast steps requires practicing the stance first.
4. Siu Lim Tao mainly trains internal power.
5. Lan Sao in Chum Kiu is a forceful technique.
6. Bui Jee contains life saving emergency techniques.
7. The Wooden Man develops use of power
8. Fancy techniques should not be used in sticky hand practice
9. Sticky leg practice is inseparable from the single leg stance
10. The steps follow turning of the body like a cat
11. The posture complements the hands to eject the opponent
12. The Six and a Half Point Staff does not make more than one sound
13. The Eight Cut Sword techniques have no match
14. The thrusting and fast attacks are well suited for closing in
15. Eyes beaming with courage can neutralize the situation
16. Unknown techniques are not suitable for training practice.
17. Those who completely master the system are among the very few